Registering for Dual Credit 2

You will need your OEN (Ontario Education Number) to fill out your registration form. If you do not have this number please check with your teacher. When filling out the application be sure to use your full legal name, as it appears on your Health Card as well as your full address. If you have a preferred name you can enter it on the preferred name line. Once you have completed the application click submit at the bottom of the page. Please note that registration process could take several days once you have filled out the registration form.